Carpet cleaning might sound like a reasonably trustworthy enterprise carrier. But it takes a lot to make this form of business stand out. Sawgrass Cleaning Solutions uses a proprietary approach to provide green cleaning offerings. Read more about the organization and its adventure on this week’s Small Business Spotlight.
What Business Does
- Provides carpet cleaning for customers in South Florida.
- Founder Joshua Burstein told Small Business Trends, “My employer offers workplace cleaning and business and residential carpet cleaning services.”
- Business Niche
- Providing green cleaning offerings.
- Burstein says, “Our carpet cleansing carrier is environmentally pleasant and uses 90% less water than our competition.”
- How the Business Got Started
- Because of a passion for cleansing.
Burstein explains, “The commercial enterprise started with my passion for cleansing and trying to offer places of work with a carrier that certainly does what they say they may and provide a highly pleasant carrier and build relationships with our customers. Since then, our services have included floor care, upholstery cleaning, and occasional moisture carpet cleansing.”
Landing a big consumer.
Burstein says, “The biggest win in my business’s history turned into landing a massive agreement with a neighborhood movie theater. This began our expansion into our carpet cleansing provider offering.”
- Biggest Risk
- Investing in equipment for new offerings.
Burstein explains, “The largest danger my enterprise ever took was increasing into extra offerings, including our low moisture carpet cleaning. If it went wrong, we might have a whole stock of equipment and a car for that service that would have long gone unused. Fortunately, that business side has taken off and experienced the speedy boom.”
- Lesson Learned
- Focus on advertising.
- Burstein adds, “If I can do it all over again, I would make investments extra in advertising right at the start. I might do this to revel in quicker growth and extend my business with greater possibilities.”
Burstein says, “If I had an additional $100,000 in my business, I could create an expansive marketing campaign to get in the front of more corporations who need my offerings.”
- Expansion Plans
- Adding a new branch.
Burstein says, “After being in South Florida for four years, we’ve multiplied and featured every other branch in Trinidad and Tobago of the Caribbean.” Cleaning, janitorial, and maid services describe a dedicated external service that provides specific cleaning methods to individuals, schools, businesses, and just about anyone who needs a cleanup done right. These services may be diverse, and what was historically considered services performed by a female maid is now an industry that covers both male and female employees.
Traditionally, a maid was employed in household services. Formerly a part of the hierarchy in homes and business, nowadays, a maid performs specialized and periodic cleaning services and is generally not a “live-in” household member.
Characteristics of Maids
Cleaning services employ maids, janitors, carpet cleaners, window washers, and painters who all work together to bring the perfect solution to your cleaning needs. You can set up a plan for washing floors and widows, vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing, and cleaning bathrooms. This plan is generally put into action weekly, biweekly, or monthly.