Citibank cards are known for the reliability they provide, in addition to the wide range of benefits associated with using them. This article seeks to shed light on how to apply for a Citibank credit card, how to check your application status for the same, in addition to understanding Citi Credit Card Pin Change and Net Banking services.
Follow the following steps to apply for a Citibank credit card.
- Visit the Finserv MARKETS Website – Go online such that you can access pertinent information.
- Share Details – Enter the required details.
- Peruse Cards Available – Compare the different Citibank credit cards presently available and understand what each of them entails.
- Select a Card – Choose a Citibank credit card that you would like to use.
- Submit your Details – Send in your application form and expect to hear from the Bank.
It is important to understand the eligibility requirements for each credit card on offer and ensure you have all the pertinent documents needed such that you aren’t caught unawares at the last minute.
Tracking the application status of your Citibank credit has never been easier and can be done online as well as offline.
To track your application, you must have your 11-digit application reference number handy.
While this number is sent to you almost immediately, it takes two days to reflect in the system, which is why you must try to wait two days before tracking the status of Citi credit card.
1. Online Tracking
- Visit the Citibank Online page and click on the ‘Credit Card’ option under the menu bar.
- Select the ‘Track application status’ to generate an application tracking request.
- You will be redirected to a new page and will be required to enter the mobile number you previously provided along with your application reference number.
- Select the ‘submit’ option to see your Citi CC application status.
2. Offline Tracking
You can track the status of your credit card offline by either
- Visiting a bank branch with valid ID proof that features your photo and application reference number.
- You can contact Citibank credit card customer care on 1860-210-2484.
Citibank credit card login may be done in the following way.
- Visiting the Citibank online page.
- Selecting the ‘First Time User? Register Now’ option.
- Under account type, select ‘credit card’ and fill out the required details.
- After reading the terms and conditions, accept provided you agree with them.
- Once your information has been authenticated, you can create a new user ID and PIN.
- Now that you have completed your Citi credit card login, you can start using net banking services.
If you forget your net banking login password or IPIN, you may change it in the following manner.
- Visit the Citibank credit card login page and select the ‘Forgot IPIN’ button.
- Fill out the details requested of you – including your CVV number, date of birth, and your 16 digit credit card number.
- Accept the terms and conditions that appear and select the ‘proceed’ button.
- Select the ‘continue’ button after filling out the OTP you received on your registered mobile number.
- Once this is validated, you can generate a new password for your IPIN.
- After entering the same, you can select the ‘Confirm’ button.
Citi bank credit cards are viable credit cards, and the benefits and rewards associated with them can be explored in-depth on Finserv MARKETS.