Granola is a lot better whilst you make it your self. I love the idea of cereal but absolutely freak out after I study the components label – eek, the awful stuff!
Please do yourself a favor and make it yourself. Just 15 mins on a Sunday method, you may experience it every morning. Fresh, crunchy, and no nasties.
- Sandalwood, rose, baobab, and coconut granola
- 1½ cups shredded coconut
- ½ cup toasted macadamia nuts, more or less chopped
- ½ cup toasted sandalwood nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/eight cup chopped bob or 2 tbsp floor
- 1/eight cup pepitas
- 1/eight cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground raw cacao
- 1 tbsp roasted ground wattleseed
- 1 tsp floor cinnamon myrtle
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dried rose petals
Note: you could use some bunya nuts for your blended nuts
Preheat the oven to 150C. Line two baking trays with baking paper and set them apart.
In a massive bowl, thoroughly mix all of the dry elements besides the rose petals and ground bob. Then stir within the oil and maple syrup.
Place the granola on the 2 baking trays, spacing the components flippantly and now not on every difference’s pinnacle—Bake for 10 to 15 mins or until golden brown.
Remove from the oven and permit cool absolutely. Stir thru the rose petals and floor bob if the usage of. Store in a hermetic jar for up to two weeks. Note that the oil may settle at the bottom of the jar.