Islamabad: Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan will fly to America on a business flight for his first meeting with President Donald Trump because the coins-strapped country struggled to conquer a first-rate monetary disaster.
Special Assistant to the Pakistan Prime Minister Naeemul introduced on Twitter that Khan could travel to America with the aid of Qatar Airways.
Khan, scheduled to depart for Washington on Sunday, will meet US President Trump on July 22 at the White House.
The go-to will be the first summit-level engagement between the two countries because leaders assume their respective workplaces.
At some stage in his 3-day visit, the prime minister could also be meeting prominent contributors of the USA Congress, corporate leaders,randcipants of the Pakistani diaspora.
Special Assistant on Information Minister Firdous Ashiq Awan said a small delegation might accompany Khan.
It is suggested that Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Pakistan Army leader Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa would accompany Khan to the United States.
The International Monetary Fund remaining month permitted a USD 6 billion mortgage over a length of three years for Pakistan, aimed toward returning a sustainable boom to the US’s fragile economic system and
enhance the standards of living.
Pakistan has now received billions in monetary resource applications from friendly countries like China, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE at some stage in the present-day financial 12 months to overcome the economic crisis.
Iran seized a British-flagged oil tanker Friday and briefly detained the second vessel in the Strait of Hormuz, intensifying tensions in the strategic waterway of the Gulf place that has ended up a flashpoint between Tehran and the West. The seizing of the British tanker marked possibly the largest escalation of tensions because in May, while the US introduced it changed into dispatching a plane carrier and further troops to the Middle East, citing a few forms of threats posed using Iran.
1. The Stena Impero was given into a twist of fate with an Iranian fishing boat earlier than it was seized, Iranian officers stated, the United States’ semi-authentic Fars News corporation mentioned. The popular director of Hormuzgan Province’s Ports and Maritime Organization informed Fars that the fishing boat tried to signal to the tanker but was not noted. After Iranian forces seized it, the Stena Impero was taken to Iran’s Bandar Abbas Port, Fars mentioned. All 23 group members will be held onboard until the investigation ends, in line with Fars.
2. There are Indian nationals among the 23 folks who are onboard the British tanker, organization proprietor Stena Bulk has said. According to a report in AFP, 18 sailors are from India, which includes the Captain, and the rest have been from the Philippines, Latvia, and Russia. The Ministry of Outside Affairs (MEA) stated it became in touch with Iran over the issue. “Our Mission is in contact with the government of Iran to relax the early release and repatriation of Indian nationals,” they said in a statement.
3. The business enterprise also said that the vessel was not under the team’s manipulation after being approached by unidentified boats and a helicopter in worldwide waters. “There were no stated accidents, and the safety and welfare of our crew remain our primary attention,” Stena Bulk stated in an assertion.
4. The US legitimately said Iran has also seized a 2d tanker, the Liberian-flagged MV Masdar. However, Masdar was allowed to hold its route after Iranian officers observed up with the ship on its environmental regulations and it’s no longer within the Iranian waters.” All groups are safe and nice,” Mesdar’s manager, Norbulk Shipping UK, said in an announcement confirming that the delivery had been launched.” Communication has been re-hooked up with the vessel. Master confirmed that the armed guards have left. The ship is unfastened to retain the voyage,” it said.
5. Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps accused the oil tanker of “violating worldwide rules”. Meanwhile, UK’s Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt called the seizure “unacceptable, ” stating, “It’s far important that freedom of navigation is maintained and that all ships can flow adequately and freely inside the region.”
6. “These seizures are unacceptable,” Hunt said as he prepared to enter an emergency government assembly Friday night. “It is essential that freedom of navigation is maintained and that every ship can move safely and freely inside the region.” We’re no longer searching for military options; we are looking at a diplomatic manner to clear up the state of affairs. However, it should be resolved,” Hunt later advised Sky News, warning that if the situation isn’t resolved fast, “there may be critical results.”
7. The ongoing showdown has prompted jitters worldwide, with every maneuver bringing worry that any misunderstanding or misstep by both aspects may cause a struggle.
8. President Donald Trump stated US officers might talk with Britain about the unfolding disaster.” This only is going to expose what I’m pronouncing about Iran: Trouble, not anything but the problem,” he stated. He also noted the “US has only a few tankers entering because we are using a variety of our electricity.” Still, he said the American presence in the area changed into robust.
9. The incident came days after Washington claimed that a US warship downed an Iranian drone inside the strait. Iran denied that it lost a plane within the place. On June 20, Iran shot down an American drone within the equal waterway, and Trump came close to retaliating but known as an airstrike at the final moment.
10. Tensions within the Gulf location have been escalating since Trump withdrew the USA final 12 months from Iran’s 2015 nuclear address to international powers and imposed sweeping economic sanctions on Iran, which include its oil exports. The sanctions have hit the Iranian financial system tough.
11. The Europeans — Germany, France, Britain, and the European Union — need to preserve the deal, however, have not been capable of cope with Iranian needs without violating the sanctions. Iran has begun breaching some of the regulations on its sports mentioned within the agreement to pressure them to find an answer.
12. Crude oil charges climbed following Iran’s assertion of approximately the Stena Impero as buyers worried the escalating tensions should affect crude substances.